SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE ADVENTURE
Discover the remarkable history, engineering and magnitude of Sydney’s arched-steel icon on a unique exploration of the mighty Harbour Bridge. This tour is a great alternative or accompaniment to Bridge Climb that will uncover our Bridge’s greatest stories and vantage points while taking it on from all angles.
- The ancient history of the harbour and the construction of Circular Quay
- A ferry ride directly under the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Milson’s Point
- The history of Lunar Park and the Bridge’s impact on the Northern Shore
- A close-up of its working mechanics : The enormous base-hinges, nuts, bolts & rivets
- A crossing of the Bridge on foot with detailed commentary and insights
- Entrance into the Bridge’s south-east Pylon : a History Museum & look-out.
- 360 degree views of the Harbour at 90 meters above sea level atop the granite Pylon
- Unique vantage points above, below and from either side of the steel beast
- A house drink at the Harbour View Hotel rooftop terrace to finish